Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lake Champlain Maritime Festival August 9th-12th



I met last night with Mike, Jerry, and Lisa of the Lake Champlain Maritime Festival and I am pleased to announce that yours truly, Rockin' Ron the Friendly Pirate, will be the face and voice of this year's Festival! The best part is that our ships are on parallel courses. I try to impart friendly, entertaining, and educational messages with my music and performances, and the LCMF folks are promoting the aesthetic, recreational, and environmental aspects of Lake Champlain.

On Saturday, August 11th starting at 9am, there will be a Pirate 5K. Dress in yer best Buccaneer Gear and run like yer being chased by a cannonball. You'll be able to get a photo with me after yer photo finish.

I am so proud to be on board with this crew!

More missives about this great event in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment